Follow the DOI links for the final versions.
- On the Epistemic Effects of Envy in Academia [preprint].
In The Moral Psychology of Envy. Rowman and Littlefield Series. (forthcoming)
- Replicability, Robustness, and Reproducibility in Psychological Science. (Nosek et al.) [open access] [preprint]
Annual Review of Psychology, (2022)
- The Division of Replication Labor. [preprint]
Philosophy of Science, (2020)
- Scientific Self-Correction: The Bayesian Way. (with Sprenger, J) [open access] [simulations code]
- Intuitions about the Reference of Proper Names: A Meta-Analysis. (with van Dongen, N., Colombo, M. & Sprenger, J.) [open access] [data]
Review of Philosophy and Psychology, (2020)
- Philosophy of Science and The Replicability Crisis. [open access]
Philosophy Compass, (2019).
- Who Should Do Replication Labor? [open access]
Advances in Methods and Practices in Psychological Science, (2018)
- Estimating the Reproducibility of Experimental Philosophy. (with Cova, F. (first author) and other 40 authors). [preprint]
Review of Philosophy and Psychology, (2018)
- Novelty vs. Replicability: Virtues and Vices in the Reward System of Science. [preprint]
Philosophy of Science, (2017),
- Can the Behavioral Sciences Self-Correct? A Social Epistemic Study. [preprint] [simulations code]
Studies in History and Philosophy of Science Part A, (2016)
- Why There Isn’t Inter-level Causation in Mechanisms. [preprint]
- Dispositions. (with Craver, C.) [preprint]
The Encyclopedia of Clinical Psychology, Wiley-Blackwell. (2015)